Margetis Home wants to inform you about how we collect personal information about and about you through our web site that operates on our Margetishome.gr website, through our physical store or otherwise in person, and via email and how we use it and we disclose such personal data.
1. WHO IS THE PROCESSING MANAGER AND WHO COVERS THIS POLICY
The Margetis Home store located in Ilion, 72 Aiantos Ave. 13122 controller of the processing of your personal data we collect through the Business Services in accordance with EU General Regulation 2016/679 and applicable legislation.
You can contact the store at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Policy, as well as our Cookies Policy, applies to all users, including those who use the Store Services without being a subscriber or subscriber, and those who are subscribing or subscribing to the business website .
Store Services are aimed at the general public, are not intended for children and do not knowingly collect personal data from children under 16 years of age.
2. WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT FOR YOUR PERSON?
The Margetis Home Website collects (1) registration data, when you register or when you register with a Company Service, (2) public data and publications you share through the Store Promotion Services, (3) data that you have authorized (4) activity data when accessing and interacting with a site service. Specifically, the physical store promotion website collects the following types of data from and for you:
- Transaction and registration data, that is the information you submit in order to execute a transaction with the physical store promotion website and / or to subscribe to a service on the physical store promotion website, for example to make a purchase on the physical store shop to create an account, post comments, receive a newsletter, or participate in a contest. Registration information can include, for example, name, surname, email address, gender, country, zip code and date of birth.
- Public data and publications consisting of comments or content you post on the Company Services and your personal data accompanying such publications or content, including nicknames, usernames, comments, likes, status, profile information and photo. Public information and publications are always public, which means they are available to everyone and can appear in search results on external search engines.
- Social media data. If you access or log on to a Company Service through a social media service or link a Company service to a social media service, the data we collect may also include your user ID and / or user name associated with this social media service, information or content that you have allowed the social media service to share with us, as well as your profile photo, email address ronikou mail or your buddy lists and personal information you disclose in relation to the service of social media. When you access the Services on the physical store promotion website through social media services or when you link a Service to the physical store promotion website with social media services, authorize the administrators of their physical store website to collect, store and use relevant personal data and content in accordance with this Policy.
- Activity data. When you access and interact with the Services of the physical store promotion web site, we may collect specific information about these visits. For example, to allow you to access the Services of the physical store web site, our servers receive and record information about your computer, device, and browser, including your IP address, possibly the program type browsing and other software or hardware information. If you access the business services, physical store website from a mobile or other device, we may collect a unique device ID assigned to that device, geographic data, or other transaction information for that device. We may also collect cookies and other tracking technologies (such as browser cookies, pixels, beacons, and Adobe Flash technology commonly called "Flash cookies"). These technologies can be used to collect and store information about your use of the Business Services, such as the pages you have visited, the video and other content you have viewed, the search queries you have submit the ads you've seen.
Information from other sources. We may supplement the information we collect with information from other sources, such as publicly available information about your online and offline activity from social media services and commercially available sources.
We do not collect:
Sensitive Information: We ask that you do not send or disclose sensitive personal information (such as social security numbers, information on racial or ethnic origin, political views, religion or other beliefs, your health, criminal background or involvement). to trade unions) at or through the Services of the Company or otherwise.
Finally, Business Services may also link to sites, including social networking sites, operated by non-affiliated companies, and may provide ads or offer content, functionality, games, newsletters, competitions or applications developed and maintained. from unrelated companies. Business is not responsible for the privacy practices of non-affiliated companies, and as soon as you leave the Margetis Home Promotion Website Services or click on an ad you should review the applicable Service Policy of the other service.
3. HOW TO USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use the personal information we collect from and about you:
- To provide you with the Services of the Company;
- To measure, analyze and improve such Services of the Company;
- To improve your experience through Business Services (both online and offline) by providing content that you may find relevant and interesting;
- To allow you to comment on content and participate in online games, competitions or awards programs;
- To provide you with customer service and answer your questions;
- For the purposes of complying with applicable laws or legal procedures and / or responding to requests from competent government authorities;
- To complete a corporate transaction such as a proposed or actual reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or part of the business activities, assets or stocks (including any bankruptcy or similar processes). For example, if the Company is involved in a merger or transfer of all or a substantial part of its business, the Company may disclose and transfer your personal data to the party or parties involved in the transaction as part of that transaction;
- To allow Social Transaction - if you are logging in or linking a social media service account with Business Services, we may share your username, photo and likes, as well as your activities and comments with other users of Business Services and with your friends associated with your social media service. We may also share the same personal data with your social networking service provider;
- Subject to your prior consent, to send you (via email, sms, telephone, chat and social media) offers, promotions, promotional material and other commercial announcements regarding the Services of the Company. This includes the Business newsletter;
- Subject to your prior consent to analyze our behaviors, habits and consumption your tendencies and send you commercial announcements tailored to your interests and needs through the communication methods outlined in point j) above (hereinafter referred to as "Profile Training").
We may use anonymous information or information that no longer identifies you personally, even indirectly (for example, statistics) for any purpose, or may disclose it to third parties.
4. ON WHICH LEGAL BASIS DO YOU PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The processing of your personal data for the purposes of:
- Section 3 (a) to (f) of this Policy is required to provide the services requested and is therefore mandatory because otherwise the services could not be provided,
- Section 3 (g) of this Policy is required in accordance with applicable laws and is therefore mandatory.
- Section 3 (h) of this Policy is executed in the legitimate interest of the Company and its counterparties in carrying out such economic activities. This interest is sufficiently balanced with your own interest, since the processing of data takes place within the strict limits necessary to carry out such economic activities. This data processing activity is not mandatory and you may object at any time as described in Section 11 of this Policy.
Instead, the processing of your personal data for other purposes:
- Section 3, point (i) is at your discretion, but without your consent it is impossible to link a social media service account to the Company Service, which means that you will need to connect to the Company Service using a different mechanism ,
- In Section 3, points (i) and (k) are at your discretion, but without your consent, the Company and / or third parties, the Company's general commercial communications and third party services / products or communications may not be provided by you. based on your interests and needs and provide you with services under the same brand.
You may at any time withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of Section 3 (i) to (k) by sending an email to the email address described in Section 11 below.
5. WHAT ARE THE PROCESSES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING?
Your personal data may be processed in print, by automated or electronic means, as well as by manual means, including mail or email, the telephone (eg automated phone calls, sms, mms), fax and any other means (eg websites, mobile applications) and are protected by appropriate security measures, taking into account the latest technology, the cost of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purpose of processing and the different possibilities and seriousness of the risks to the rights and freedoms of persons. Specifically, the Company uses appropriate administrative, technical, personnel, and physical measures aimed at protecting the personal data held by it from loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification.
6. WHO HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Company may disclose your personal data for the purposes of Section 3 above to the following categories of recipients located within the European Union or outside the European Union in accordance with and within the limits of the provisions of Section 7 below:
a. Third party service providers who are in charge of processing activities and, where required by applicable law, are duly appointed as executors of the processing
(e.g., cloud service providers, service providers that support or support the Company's Services and therefore, for example, and without limitation, technology service providers
& IT, Partners & Service Providers, Transport & Delivery, Customer Service, Partners & Service Providers
with marketing and advertising, experts, consultants and company lawyers resulting from possible mergers, divisions or other conversions, and
b. To the competent authorities for the purposes of complying with applicable laws.
Performers of data processing designated by the Company include IT and service providers related to marketing and advertising, e.g. visitor and customer satisfaction measurement, statistical analysis, re-targeting, analysis for personalized promotions. You can request the Company for a full list of designated data processors at the address listed in Section 11 of this Policy.
7. TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA ABROAD
Some of the processors listed in section 6 are outside the European Economic Area, so your personal data may be transferred to countries both inside and outside the EEA and in particular to the United States. Some providers in America are Certified to the Privacy Shield, which you can check for certification at the following link:
https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome. The European Commission recognizes that some countries outside the EEA provide an adequate level of data protection in line with EEA standards. The full list of these countries is available at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/international-transfers/adequacy/index_en.htm. For EEA transfers to countries not considered safe by the European Commission, we have put in place appropriate and appropriate safeguards aimed at protecting your personal data and transferring your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws, such as standard contract clauses. approved by the European Commission in accordance with Rules 45 and 46 of the Rules of Procedure and the content of which can be checked at the following link: https: //ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-p rotection / data-transfers-outside-eu / model-contracts-transfer-personal-data-third-countries_en
You also have the right to request a copy of the above measures and further information about your personal information by contacting the Company at the address listed in Section 11 of this Policy.
8. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS IN RESPECT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
You may at any time exercise the following rights:
a. The right of access, which means that you are entitled to receive confirmation as to whether your personal data is available and to be informed of its content and origin and access to it;
b. The right to correction, which means that you have the right to verify the accuracy and completeness of your personal data and to request correction, filling in the missing information for its purposes processing, updating or modifying them;
c. The right to be forgotten which means that you are entitled to request the deletion of your personal data without undue delay, provided that there is a legitimate reason under the Regulation, ie:
i. Your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which the Company has collected or processed it;
ii. You withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data and the Company has no other legal basis for processing it;
iii. You have been opposed to the processing in accordance with the Rules and there are no compelling and lawful reasons for the processing or you are against the processing for direct commercial purposes promotion, including Profile Training;
iv. Your data has been illegally processed;
v. Your data must be deleted in accordance with the relevant legal obligation of the Company.
d. The right to ask the Company to restrict the processing of your personal data if there is a legitimate reason under the Regulation, ie:
i. You question the accuracy of your personal data until we take the necessary steps to correct or verify their accuracy,
ii. Editing is illegal, but you do not want us to delete your personal information,
iii. We no longer need your personal data for processing purposes, but you do need it to create, exercise or defend legal claims, or
iv. You have objected to the processing for reasons of legitimate interest pending verification as to whether the Company has compelling legitimate reasons to continue processing.
e. The right of objection which means that you may object to the processing of your personal data, if the request is lawful, including the processing of your personal data for direct marketing or profile training, if that is the case;
f. The portability right, which means that you are entitled to receive an electronic copy of your personal data if you wish to transfer your personal data that you have provided to us, either to yourself or to another provider when your personal data is automatically processed means and processing are either (i) based on your consent or (ii) necessary for the performance of the Company's Services, and
g. The right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority data protection, ie the Greek Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr).
You can send your request to the address (email@example.com) listed in Section 11 below. In your request, include your email address, name, address, and phone number, and clearly specify the information you want to access, change, update, remove, or delete.
We remind you that even after your account is canceled, or if you ask us to delete your personal data, copies of certain information from your account may remain visible in certain cases where, for example, you have shared information on social media or to other services or, for example, where retaining such copies is necessary for the purposes of compliance with legal obligations or for the purposes of legal defense. Due to the nature of caching technology, your account may not be directly accessible to others. We may also maintain backup information about your account on our servers for some time after your cancellation or request for deletion for the purposes of compliance with applicable law.
We also give you many options regarding the use and disclosure of your personal data for marketing purposes. You may withdraw your consent to:
- Receiving electronic announcements from us. If you no longer wish to receive marketing-related emails from us, you may opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails either by following our unsubscribe instructions or simply changing your preferences in your user profile settings if you are a registered user or through the consent management tool available on our site if you are not a registered user. You can also send a request to the address listed in Section 11 of the Policy. In any event, the Company may continue to send you administrative notices regarding the provision of the Company's Services.
- Sharing your personal information with business partners for their own marketing purposes. If you would prefer not to disclose your personal information on an ongoing basis to business partners for their direct marketing purposes, you may opt out of such disclosure or by simply changing your preferences in your user profile settings if you are a registered user , either through the consent management tool available on our site if you are not a registered user, or by submitting a request to Section 11 of the Policy.
In all of the above cases, we may contact you and ask you for more information necessary to properly process your request.
9. FOR MORE SPACE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only retain your personal data for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data was collected as described in this Policy. In any case, the following retention periods will apply to the processing of your personal data for the purposes set out below:
- The data collected for the purposes set forth in Section 3 (a) to (h) of this Policy is retained during the Company's provision of services, plus the limitation period in accordance with applicable law, after termination of Company Services. The data collected for the purposes of Section 3 (i) of this Policy shall be retained for the period required to access the Company's Services through a social network;
- The information collected for the purposes of Section 3 (j) and (k), that is, for marketing and Profile Training purposes, will be kept by the Company from the time you provide your consent until you withdraw your consent. Once you have withdrawn your consent, your personal data will no longer be used for the above purposes, but may continue to be held by the Company, in particular as required to protect the Company's interests associated with possible liability in relation to such processing. unless further clarification is given by the competent supervisory authority.
At the end of the retention period, your personal data will be canceled, anonymized, or destroyed.
10. INFORMATION IN THIS POLICY
The Business may modify or update this Policy for any reason (including, but not limited to, changes in applicable law and interpretations, decisions, opinions and orders regarding such applicable law).
Please see the Effective Date at the top of this Policy to see when it was last revised. Any changes to this Policy will be notified in advance by posting the revised Policy on the Business website, margetishome.gr.
11. CONTACT US
If you have questions about this update, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org