Terms & Conditions
www.margetishome.gr is the official website of Margeti I. Fotini Company which is located at Aiantos 72,13122, Ilion Attica (Tax Office 066103439, DOE Agion Anargyroi).
The website was created to provide consumers with instant information on Margeti I. Fotini's traded products.
Any visitor / user who enters and makes use of the services of the Website is deemed to have the full acceptance and acceptance of the following terms, which are in accordance with the applicable Greek Law. Non-compliance of the user / client of the site with him results in the removal of all liability by Margeti I. Fotini's business with respect to any natural or legal persons affected, while the visitor / user acknowledges Margeti's business right. It is appropriate to amend the provisions of these Terms, in so far as they do not relate to its legally binding obligations. The visitor / user visiting the site acknowledges that he has read, agrees with and agrees to these terms and conditions, both within the terms of the contract accepted by them and within their general obligation to comply with them. of legislation. If a visitor / user does not agree with these terms, then he must refrain from using Margeti I. Fotini's business website and any transactions with it.
Information and Products Provided
Margeti I. Fotini's business is committed to the quality, completeness and validity of the information provided on the website www. margetishome.gr. The Company, in the good faith, is not responsible for and is not liable for errors resulting from the deliberate registration of electronic data.
Margeti I. Fotini's business ("business" or "us") wants to inform you about how we collect personal information from and about you through our web site that operates on our margetishome.gr website store or otherwise in person as well as by purchasing phone orders or by email (the "Business Services" jointly), and how we use and disclose such personal data.
1. WHO IS THE PROCESSING MANAGER AND WHO COVERS THIS POLICY
We are the company of Margeti I. Fotini, based in Ilion Attica, Ayandos street, no. 72, T.K. 13122, responsible for the processing of your personal data we collect through the Services of the Company in accordance with EU General Regulation 2016/679 and applicable law.
You can contact the Company at email@example.com.
The Business Services are aimed at the general public, do not target children and do not knowingly collect personal data from children under 16 years of age.
2. WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT FOR YOUR PERSON?
Margeti I. Fotini's business collects (1) transaction and registration data, when executing a transaction, during your registration or when you subscribe to a Business Service, (2) public data and publications that you share through its Services Business, (3) data that you have allowed social media to share with the Business, (4) activity data when you access and interact with a Business service. Specifically, Business collects the following types of data from and for you:
1. Transaction and registration data, that is, the information you submit in order to execute a transaction with Margeti I. Fotini's business and / or to register with a Business Service, for example to make a purchase either online or in a physical store , to create an account, post comments, receive a newsletter, or participate in a contest. Registration information can include, for example, name, surname, email address, gender, country, zip code and date of birth.
2. Public data and publications consisting of comments or content you post to the Business Services and your personal data accompanying such publications or content, which may include your nickname, username, comments, likes, status, profile information and photo. Public information and publications are always public, which means they are available to everyone and can appear in search results on external search engines.
3. Social media data. If you access or log on to a Business Service through a social media service or link a Business service to a social media service, the data we collect may also include your user ID and / or associated user name with this social media service, the information or content that you have allowed the social media service to share with us, as well as your profile photo, email or friend lists, as well as your personal data publicize in relation to this particular social media service. When you access the Company Services through social media services or when you link a Business Service to social media services, you authorize the Company to collect, store and use the relevant personal data and content in accordance with this Policy.
4. Activity data. When you access and interact with the Company Services, we may collect specific information about these visits. For example, to allow you to connect with Margeti I. Fotini's Business Services, our servers receive and record information about your computer, device, and browser, including possibly your IP address, browser type, and other software or hardware information If you access business services from a mobile or other device, we may collect a unique device ID assigned to that device, geographic data, or other transaction information for that device. We may also collect cookies and other tracking technologies (such as browser cookies, pixels, beacons, and Adobe Flash technology commonly called "Flash cookies"). These technologies can be used to collect and store information about your use of the Business Services, such as the pages you have visited, the video and other content you have viewed, the search queries you have submit the ads you've seen. See our Cookies Policy for more informations.
5. Information from other sources. We may supplement the information we collect with information from other sources, such as publicly available information about your online and offline activity from social media services and commercially available sources We do not collect:
Sensitive Information: We ask that you not send or disclose sensitive personal information (such as social security numbers, information on racial or ethnic origin, political views, religion or other beliefs, your health, criminal background or involvement). to trade unions) at or through the Services of the Company or otherwise.
Finally, Company Services may also link to sites, including social networking sites operated by non-affiliated companies, and may provide advertisements or offer content, functionality, games, newsletters, competitions or applications that are developed and maintained. from unrelated companies. The Business is not responsible for the privacy practices of non-affiliated companies, and once you leave the Business Services or click on an ad you should review the applicable Service Policy of the other service.
3. HOW TO USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use the personal information we collect from and about you:
1. To provide you with the Services of the Company;
2. To measure, analyze and improve such Services of the Company;
3. To improve your experience through Business Services (both online and offline) by providing content that you may find relevant and interesting;
4. To allow you to comment on content and participate in online games, competitions or awards programs;
5. To provide you with customer service and answer your questions;
6. To protect the rights of the Company and others. For example, there may be instances where the Company may use your personal information, including where the Company may in good faith consider that such processing is necessary for:
7. For the purposes of complying with applicable laws or legal procedures and / or responding to requests from competent government authorities;
8. To complete a corporate transaction such as a proposed or actual reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposal of all or part of the activities,
business assets or stocks (including any bankruptcy or similar processes). For example, if the Company participates in a merger or transfer of all or a substantial part of its business, the Company may disclose and transfer your personal data to the party or parties involved in the transaction as part of that transaction;
9. To enable Social Transaction - if you sign in or link a social media service account with Business Services, we may share your username, photo and likes, as well as your activities and comments with other users of Business Services and with your friends associated with your social media service. We may also share the same personal data with your social networking service provider; 1. Subject to your prior consent, to send you offers (via email, sms, telephone, chat and social media) with offers, promotions, promotional material and other commercial announcements regarding Company Services. This includes the Business newsletter;
10. Subject to your prior consent, to send you offers (via email, sms, telephone, chat and social media) with offers, promotions, promotional material and other commercial announcements regarding Company Services. This includes the Business newsletter;
11. Subject to your prior consent, to analyze your behaviors, habits and consumer trends and to send you commercial announcements tailored to your interests and needs through the communication methods referred to in point j) above (hereinafter referred to as "Training"). Profile").
We may use anonymous information or information that no longer identifies you personally, even indirectly (eg, statistics) for any purpose, or may disclose it to third parties.
4. ON WHICH LEGAL BASIS DO YOU PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The processing of your personal data for the purposes of:
• Section 3 (a) to (f) of this Policy is required to provide the services requested and is therefore mandatory because otherwise the services could not be provided,
• Section 3 (g) of this Policy is required in accordance with applicable laws and is therefore mandatory.
• Section 3 (h) of this Policy is executed in accordance with the legitimate interest of the Company and its counterparties in carrying out such economic activities. This interest is sufficiently balanced with it is in your own interest, as the processing of data takes place within the strict limits necessary to carry out such economic activities. This data processing activity is not mandatory and you may object at any time as described in Section 11 of this Policy.
Instead, the processing of your personal data for other purposes:
• In Section 3, point (i) is at your discretion, but without your consent it is impossible to link a social media service account to the Business Service, which means you must log in to the Business Service using a different mechanism ,
• In Section 3, points (i) and (k) are at your discretion, but without your consent, the Company and / or third parties, the Company's general commercial communications and third party services / products or communications may not be provided by you. based on your interests and needs and provide you with services under the same brand.
You may at any time withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of Section 3 (i) to (k) by sending an email to the email address described in Section 11 below.
5. WHAT ARE THE PROCESSES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING?
Your personal data may be processed in print, by automated or electronic means, as well as by manual means, including mail or email, the telephone (eg automated phone calls, sms, mms), fax and any other media (eg websites, mobile applications) and are protected by appropriate security measures, taking into account the latest technology, the cost of implementation and the nature, scope, scope and purpose of the treatment as well as the different possibilities and seriousness of the risk with regard to the rights and freedoms of of persons. Specifically, the Company uses appropriate administrative, technical, personnel, and physical measures designed to protect the personal data held by it from loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification.
6. WHO HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Company may disclose your personal data for the purposes of Section 3 above to the following categories of recipients located within the European Union or outside the European Union in accordance with and within the limits of the provisions of Section 7 below:
b. To the competent authorities for the purposes of complying with applicable laws.
7. TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA ABROAD
Some of the processors listed in section 6 are outside the European Economic Area, so your personal data may be transferred to countries both inside and outside the EEA and in particular to the United States. Some providers in the US are certified in the Privacy Shield, which you can check for certification at the following link: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome. The European Commission recognizes that some countries outside the EEA provide an adequate level of data protection in line with EEA standards. The full list of these countries is available at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/international transfers / adequacy / index_en.htm. For EEA transfers to countries not considered safe by the European Commission, we have put in place appropriate and appropriate safeguards designed to protect your personal data and to transmit your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws, such as standard contract clauses. approved by the European Commission in accordance with Rules 45 and 46 of the Rules of Procedure and the content of which can be checked at the following link: https: //ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-p rotection / data-transfers-outside-eu / model-contracts-transfer-personal-data-third-countries_en .You also have the right to request a copy of the above measures and further information about your personal information by contacting the Company at the address listed in Section 11 of this Policy.
8. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WITH REGARD TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
You may at any time exercise the following rights:
a. The right of access, which means that you are entitled to receive confirmation as to whether your personal data is available and to be informed of its content and origin and access to it;
b. The right of correction which means that you have the right to verify the accuracy and completeness of your personal data and to request correction, filling in of the missing for the purposes of processing, updating or modifying them;
c. The right to be forgotten which means that you are entitled to request the deletion of your personal data without undue delay, provided that there is a legitimate reason under the Regulation, ie:
i. Your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which the Company has collected or processed it;
ii. You withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data and the Company has no other legal basis for processing it;
iii. You have been opposed to the processing in accordance with the Rules and there are no compelling and legal reasons for the processing or you are against the processing for direct marketing purposes, including Profile Training;
iv. Your data has been illegally processed;
v. Your data must be deleted in accordance with the relevant legal obligation of the Company.
d. The right to ask the Company to restrict the processing of your personal data if there is a legitimate reason under the Regulation, ie:
i. You question the accuracy of your personal data until we take the necessary steps to correct or verify their accuracy,
ii. Editing is illegal, but you do not want us to delete your personal information, iii. We no longer need your personal data for processing purposes, but you do need it to create, exercise or defend legal claims, or
iv. You have objected to the processing for reasons of legitimate interest pending verification as to whether the Company has compelling legitimate reasons to continue processing.
e. The right to object, which means that you may object to the processing of your personal data, if the request is lawful, including the processing of your personal data for direct marketing or profile training, if that is the case;
f. The portability right, which means that you are entitled to receive an electronic copy of your personal data if you wish to transfer your personal data that you have provided to us, either to yourself or to another provider when your personal data is automatically processed means and the processing is either (i) based on your consent or (ii) necessary for it
execution of Company Services, and
g. The right to file a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority, ie the Greek Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr).
You can send your request to the address listed in Section 11 below. In your request, include your email address, name, address, and phone number, and clearly specify the information you want to access, change, update, remove, or delete.
We remind you that. even after your account has been canceled, or if you ask us to delete your personal data, copies of some information from your account may remain visible in certain cases where, for example, you have shared information on social media or other services or, for example, where the retention of such copies is necessary for the purposes of compliance with legal obligations or for the purposes of legal defense. Due to the nature of caching technology, your account may not be immediately inaccessible to others. We may also keep backup information about your account on our servers for some time after your cancellation or request for deletion for the purposes of compliance with applicable law. We also give you many options regarding the use and disclosure of your personal data for marketing purposes. You may withdraw your consent to:
• Receiving electronic announcements from us. If you no longer wish to receive marketing-related emails from us, you may opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails either by following our unsubscribe instructions or simply changing your preferences in your user profile settings if you are a registered user or through the consent management tool available on our site if you are not a registered user You can also send a request to the address listed in Section 11 of the Policy. In any event, the Company may continue to send you administrative notices regarding the provision of the Services of the Company.
• Sharing your personal information with business partners for their own marketing purposes. If you would prefer not to disclose your personal information on an ongoing basis to business partners for their direct marketing purposes, you may opt out of such disclosure or by simply changing your preferences in your user profile settings if you are a registered user , either through the consent management tool available on our site if you are not a registered user, or by sending a request to Section 11 of the Policy.
In all of the above cases, we may contact you and ask you for more information necessary to properly process your request.
9. FOR MORE SPACE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only retain your personal data for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data was collected as described in this Policy. In any case, the following retention periods will apply to the processing of your personal data for the purposes set out below:
• The data collected for the purposes referred to in Section 3, points (a) to (h) of this Policy shall be retained during the provision of Company Services, plus the limitation period in accordance with applicable law, after termination of Business Services. The data collected for the purposes of Section 3 (i) of this Policy shall be retained for the time required to access the Business Services through a social network;
• Data collected for the purposes of Section 3 (j) and (k), that is, for marketing and Profile Training purposes, will be retained by the Company from the time you provide your consent until you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, your personal data will no longer be used for the above purposes, but may continue to be held by the Company, in particular as required to protect the interests of the Company associated with possible liability in relation to such processing. unless further clarification is given by the competent supervisory authority.
At the end of the retention period, your personal data will be canceled, anonymized, or destroyed.
10. INFORMATION IN THIS POLICY
The Company may amend or update this Policy for any reason (including, but not limited to, changes in applicable law and interpretations, decisions, opinions and orders regarding such applicable law). Please see the Effective Date at the top of this Policy to see when it was last revised. Any changes to this Policy will be notified in advance by posting the revised Policy on the Marget I. Fotini Business website, margetishome.gr.
11. CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this update, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org